Want to use FlockMail Calendar on your Windows PC? Need to worry, we are here with a solution!
That's it! You should be able to view all your emails as well as use the calendar via the Windows Mail and Calendar app.
However, if you are facing any difficulty in configuring CalDAV do let us know at email@example.com, we would help you in every possible way!
Flockmail service makes it possible to set up calendar synchronizations separately on devices that support CalDAV configuration.
1) Open the Calendar app on your Mac.
2) On the top, from the drop-down options of Calendar, select Accounts.
3) Click on Other CalDAV Account.
4) Enter the details as shown below:
a) Account Type : Manual
5) On clicking Sign in, it will take a few moments to log you in.
6) You will see your calendar account as shown below.
7) Once done, go back to your calendar and select the Preferences option.
8) Under Account Information, verify the details as shown in the example down below.
9) Navigate to Server Settings and verify the following settings:
a) Internal Server : dav.flockmail.com
You will now have successfully set up your Flockmail calendar via CalDAV on your Mac.