Given below are the steps on how you can integrate FlockMail to your Express Invoice interface.
- Open your email settings in Express Invoice by clicking the Options button on the toolbar.
- Select Other from the list on the left
- Click the Email Settings.
- Select the radio button for Use SMTP to send an email.
- Enter the server address in the SMTP mail host text box
Outgoing Server: smtp.flockmail.com
Encryption: STARTTLS (Port: 587)
Encryption: SSL/TLS (Port: 465)
- Check the box labeled Server requires authentication
- Enter your User Name (FlockMail Email ID) and your Password
- Check the box Use secure connection (SSL/TLS)
- Enter your email address into the Default reply email textbox
- Click OK to save changes.
By default, the emails sent from the express invoice will not be saved on your sent folder. (Image from their website)
Hope this helps, do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to help.
You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org