This article will guide you through the steps involved in the manual set up of your Flock Mail account on your Android device's email client, with IMAP.
For this process, you are required to know the email settings for your account. If you don’t know them, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To set up a Flock Mail account, follow these steps:
1. Go to Settings > Accounts.
2. Select Add Account.
3. Select the email client.
4. To configure Flock Mail, tap on Other mail.
5. Enter your account and server details:
- Email - the email address you wish to set up. (Eg: email@example.com).
- Password- Enter the respective password
- Incoming server (IMAP) settings:
- Hostname: imap.flockmail.com
- Port: 993
- Security: SSL
- Outgoing server (SMTP) settings:
- Hostname: smtp.flockmail.com
- Port: 465
- Security: SSL ( or Security: STARTTLS and Port: 587)
6. Click on Login.
You will now be able to access your inbox!
That's it! Your Flock Mail account is set up.
Hope this article was helpful to you and if you still need any further assistance with the setup, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org