Once your Flockmail account has been created, you can log in to the Email Control Panel to create more email accounts.
You can log in to the Email Control Panel by following these steps:
- Login to the Email Control Panel by accessing your TSOHost account
Already know how to access the Email Control Panel?
Then click here
- Go to the Products tab and select the respective cPanel service.
- Click on the Login to cPanel button.
- Go to the option of cPanel Admin
- Click on Add/Manage Email accounts
Once logged in, you can create new email accounts following the below-mentioned steps:
- Click on Create new email account
- Enter the name you wish to have for it and password as well or just click on Automatically generate password to generate a password
- Click on the button Create new account
- You can also send these credentials to someone by entering their email address and clicking Send
Feel free to ask for help! Write to us at email@example.com for any assistance with the creation of new email accounts on FlockMail.