Do you feel the need to automatically forward incoming emails from one email address to another email address? Here's how to set up internal forwarding on the email control panel:
- Login to the Email Control Panel by accessing your TSOHost account
Already know how to access the Email Control Panel?
Then click here
- Go to the Products tab and select the respective cPanel service.
- Click on the Login to cPanel button.
- Go to the option of cPanel Admin
- Click on Add/Manage Email accounts
Go to the Internal Forwarding Accounts and click on the Create an internal forwarding account button
- Enter the from and to email addresses and click Create Internal Forwarding Account. You can add multiple email addresses to your forwarder by hitting enter after each address.
|alert-warning||You cannot set up internal email forwarding on an email address if it is attached to a mailbox. For instance, if you have an email address named firstname.lastname@example.org, you cannot forward this address to any other email address like email@example.com|
Congratulations! Your internal forwarding accounts setup is now complete.
|alert-success||Related article- How many email forwarders can I create?|