Search helps you find emails easily instead of scrolling. FlockMail makes searching simpler with a wide range of search strings(see below) and autocomplete suggestions. Some search strings we support are:
- From: an email address - lets you search an email you have received from a specific sender email id. You can type an email or choose from the auto-suggested list.
- To: an email address - lets you search an email you have sent to a specific email id. You can type an email or select from the auto-suggested list.
- Contact: allows you to search for emails sent from a particular contact from your Flockmail contacts list.
- in: The “in:” operator will help in finding emails in a specific folder, including the spam and trash folder. You can type a folder’s name or select from the auto-suggested list.
- Subject: This field enables you to look for an email based on the contents of their subject lines. Use “subject:” followed by a word or phrase you’d like to find. All emails that contain all or part of your search in the subject line will be presented to you.
- Has Words: It is a basic type of search filter that allows you to search for an email based on a particular word/words that it might contain. Simply type that phrase into the search bar and go.
- Size: Using this field, you will be able to conduct a search for emails based on various size specifiers.
- Date Range: lets you search for an email within a time range of your choosing.
- is: Unread, Starred, has Attachment - lets you search an email that is unread, has been marked as starred or has an attachment in its content body depending on what options you have ticked.