Got a meeting, video conference or coffee date to remember? Add it to your Calendar effortlessly.
- Click to open Calendar.
- Click anywhere on the Calendar to open the event creation pop-up.
- Enter the event title, edit the date and time, and click on Create Event. You can choose to either create an event with 'start & end times' or create an all-day event.
If you have more than one calendar, you can select a calendar from the dropdown.(To know more about multiple calendars, jump here). You can click on 'Create event' to add this event to the calendar or add more details to the event by clicking 'Advanced Options'
Clicking on 'Advanced Options' from the screen above or the 'New Event' from the top left to open the Advanced Options screen.
- With the basic details like event title, date and time set you can add advanced details to your meeting.
- Add recurring events - click on the 'Does not repeat' dropdown to set the frequency of the meeting.
- Add Event Location - if the event takes place at a physical location, mention the meeting room or the address of the place.
- Meeting link - if the event involves a video conferencing option, the ‘Add a video link’ option automatically adds a link through which guests can join the event.
- If you want to add more details about the event, include it under 'Description'.
- Customize when you want to be notified before the event. The default setting is that you will receive an email notification about the event 10 minutes before its scheduled start.
Edit Guest settings
Within the Advanced Options, you can control what the guests can do with the Calendar invite.
Modify Event - when this setting is enabled, invited guests can change the time, add more guests, etc. This setting is toggled off by default.
Invite Guests - this setting allows Guests to add other people to the meeting. They will not be able to remove existing guests from the meeting. This setting is on by default.
See Guest List - this setting lets invited guests to see the list of all guests. This setting is toggled on by default.