This section lets you customize basic settings in the email client. You can access this list by clicking on the Gear icon > Preferences > General.
- This lets you set a First name and Last name that will be visible to your mail recipients.
- Unread counts - This setting lets you customize if you want the email unread counts to appear across all the folders and labels.
- Clock type - 24 hrs format or the 12-hour format.
Browser notifications lets you customize when you want FlockMail to notify you. You will need to give FlockMail permission to send browser notifications to use this feature
- You can customize notifications to when you receive a new email(default setting).
- You can also set if you want to be notified when someone opens your email.
- Marking as read - The time here determines how long after you have read the email, would the email be marked as read. This can be set as a default time or set to manually be marked as read.
- Loading images in email - Check the box to automatically load images in viewed messages.
The checkbox lets you define whether you want open tracking for the emails to be enabled by default.
This setting helps you to toggle if you want to spell check on(default setting).